Common faults and solutions of electric faucets
- By:Urdu Trade
The following is a list of common faults and solutions for electric faucets, you can refer to them!
1. After the pull rod of the basin faucet is lifted, the basin cannot hold water
Cause of failure: There is no rim on the washbasin drain seat.
Countermeasure: Inject putty or silica gel at the bottom of the bottom ring.
2. The pull rod of the basin faucet will slide down automatically after being lifted
Cause of failure: The washer of the connecting rod of the lifting rod is missing or the nut is not tightened.
Countermeasure: Install the lifting rod connecting rod washer or tighten the nut.
3. The water outlet of the electric hot water faucet is incorrect or the water volume is reduced
Cause of failure: The filter screen of the rectifier is fouled or blocked by debris.
Countermeasure: Put down the rectifier bubbler and clean the filter screen.
4. Bathtub and shower spray water at the same time
Cause of failure: The direction of the valve body is reversed or there is debris in the faucet.
Countermeasures: remove the faucet, remove sundries or broken walls, and then construct.
5. The water output of the shower is small, and the water output is bifurcated or not correct
Cause of failure: low water pressure or debris in the shower head.
Countermeasures: Unscrew the shower head and take out the throttle rubber or throttle O-ring of the shower water inlet or clean the shower head.
6. Basin faucets and cabinet faucets have small water output and no air bubbles
Cause of failure: low water pressure.
Countermeasure: Unscrew the faucet and replace the bubbler.
7. Mandrel leaks
Cause of failure: mandrel water stop skin or water stop ring.
Countermeasures: Replace the water stop skin or water stop ring, and add a filter to the water inlet of the faucet in areas with poor water quality.
8. There is noise on the body or piping when the faucet is closed
cause of issue:
(1) Countermeasures for excessive water pressure: reduce the water supply pressure (turn down the triangular valve or water stop elbow);
(2) Rapid closing countermeasures: avoid rapid closing of the faucet;
(3) The piping is not fixed properly.
9. Water leaks at the connection between the hose and the faucet
Cause of failure: improper installation, rubber ring.
Deformation countermeasures: replace the rubber ring and reinstall
The common faults and solutions of the electric faucet introduced above, I hope it will be helpful to you!
You Might Also Like
Multi-purposed Kitchen Scissors
Multi-purposed Kitchen Scissors1. Product introduction Multi-purposed kitche
How High Performance Lithium Power Cell Test System Work
High-performance lithium power cell test systems are designed to evaluate the performanc
How to Choose Stainless Steel Cabinet
When choosing a stainless steel cabinet, there are several factors to consider to ensure
Application of EMC Cable Gland
EMC cable glands are used to provide effective shielding and grounding for cables in ele
Classification and different properties of End Mills
End mills are cutting tools used in milling operations to remove material from a workpie